Artículos

30 dic 2013

Sweetest name i know - Oslo Gospel

Sweetest name i know 

Oslo Gospel
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Oh, the sweetest name i know,
Oh,Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Sweetest name i know

You came from from heaven above
to show the father's love
and you died on the cross
for each and one of us
no greater sacrifice
i have eternal life
and where you are
is where i wanna be 

he died for me, he died for me
my jesus died for me
Jesus died for me
He rose again, he rose again,
and Jesus rose, he rose again
Jesus rose again

He lives today, he lives today, he lives today
sweet jesus, jesus lives today
He comes again, he comes again,
yes he will, he comes again,
he comes again, Jesus comes again

We'll be like him, we all will be like him,
we'll be like him, hallelujah, hallelujah,
we all gonna be like him
Jesus,my sweet Jesus, Jesus,
Sweetest name i know

It is the sweetest name i know
It is the sweetest name i know
It is the sweetest name i know
sweetest name i know, Jesus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario